Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lets Play 10 Things~(Day 6)

10 items that you can't live without ;


  • opp koss la henphone buruk kesayangan i, walau xde sape2 nk mesej, call, wajib ade ok
  • My dearest lappy, lappy first da "inlalilah"..sgt x suke oke!
  • internet connection, oo yeahhh, ..(idop jer lau xde ternet pon, cume x bape nak center)
  • then, da money...uhh,please be kind to me next semester oke MR.MONEY
  • my clothes, pants, boxer, attire, oooo my, I can't imagine how i was pictured without it~
  • FOOD..any types of it. (considered item ke uhh?)
  • my contact lenses, thanks a lot Fresh Look, without you, I'm a blind man.
  • my glasses when the lenses expired~
  • my fragrant, love to wear that!. it turns me on!
  • last but not least, my deodorant! the one and only "NIVEA for Men"

Cik Hanif Ahmad, ko da hari ke bape???lalallalal

2 comments:

zahra. said...

I WANNA PLAY THIS GAME TOO! :)

Anak Kampung said...

cik zahra- jum!!!