Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lets Play 10 Things~(Day 5)

10 wishes...


  • I wish Donald Trump put me in their properties list,
  • I wish I'm good looking like "hero" Malaya, and all the chicks crazy on me, ooyeahh...(ala2 Fahrin pon da oke)
  • I wish my girlfriend look like Taylor Swift, takpon ala2 Faouziah Gous
  • I wish that i will have a pink of health forever, amin!
  • I wish that I will become popular someday, wahh....
  • I wish to have my own place like a castle, full by flowers, white roses...yark~
  • I wish yesterday would be my last saddest day, no more tears
  •  I wish one day I would give something to my people
  • I wish that one day, sooner or later I will be one of the student there, UK and Aussie, that's my promise
  • I wish that my buddies here with me, even it just a minute.,miss you dam soo much guys                          (you guys knew who you are)

5 comments:

ezzah junsu said...

din, wishes ko tu ala ala dlm movie la. eheh. ni mesti byk tgk tv ni. :)

I wish to have my own place like a castle, full by flowers, white roses

kalau impian ko yg ni tercapai, tolong amek aku bekerja dgn ko. aku jadi maid pun takpe. tak kisah.

Anak Kampung said...

alahai cik junsuu....

ak sukebeb bunga byk2..mamat bunga...lalallalal

Hanif Ahmad said...

tamak..

Anak Kampung said...

cik hanif, kenala phm soklan die nk ape...hahahha

Hanif Ahmad said...

haah.. la... hehehe.. okeh.. aku x nak kalah.. nak update gak.. :D