Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm Big D, and it linger as Big D!

these entire week and days feels like an awkward day and time when every time is a flashback to the memory,
to the heartless feeling that been given to me, and the stupid understandable that people, yess, fucking people on me.
For the certain period of time, I've been fooled to myself, keep pretending on me, bout my life, bout my style and bout my feelings, and today i'm just can't get enough. its been sicks when everyone keep asking you whats happen to you?why ur fb's status soo stressful and annoyed when you just pretend like knowing me on day 1.
I'm sorry, i'm just need to get back on my track, the acting just like killing me, when no ones like care bout this tedious feeling.

a friend of mine told me, 'you just can't handle ur feelings'
yeahhh, like you know what happens before that, and it seems like you are the first creatures in the whole worlds who get to know everything.

I'm really attracted to write these quotations
"Good friends never and never just wished your birthday on facebook, twitter, or what so ever, it differentiate what your type and who are you to them"

2 comments:

Hanafi Madzlan said...

nice quote, btw, i did not wishing everyone birthday when it comes to my notification. it just like, we didnt close enough, why bothered? ;)

Anak Kampung said...

iyepzzs, mind their own business, their requirement not enough.:P