Sunday, October 10, 2010

U guys around me!!



some people said, when you turn to have the problems, find someone that can be a good listener to you,
somehow find the empty place and keep it out and scream out loud your voice there,
but somehow, it will be nice if you can put a writing in a canvas or blogging, and let the rest will finished it.
For the Generation Y ers, u know who are you rite, u can't live without fwens in ur life, so than i,
fwens is everything in me, until we forget that sometimes we have ur family, n fwens really take a major part in my life. But it doest mean that i put aside my family, family is a family and it never be apart from me!

Friends, when we talked bout it, it never ends, )i talked to Ali Hanafiah before in da past)
but now, it seems like was happened to me again, what a karma or fact?
To advise peeps it totally easy, but when it comes and stabbed in ur back, what u will do?

there a phrases from me, "yes, you are my friends, yet not my buddies, "

if they are your buddies, they won't be doing such thing to you like this~
come on fwens, what are the other things you want me to do?
even u in a black spot, i never doin this to you darls.
if you want me to count, i'm totally will insane to count how many times u hurts me,
but when it comes to you..u simply jump to conclusion that I'M TOTALLY WRONG!!

to be here, i'm grateful to learn one of the course that never been thought in any classes even in the Oxford University, is about "friends"

today, on 3.22pm, P39, Seroja College, i'm deadly starts to miss my buddies soo much!.!!!

Mohd Firdaus Che Haron AKA Puake Tebing Biru..amat puaka oke..hahha!

Cik Share...even kejap, but u know how great impacts in my life!

Mama Ayam kuu!!!..miss ur jokes!

Cik Ali, haihh, u know everything!

n rest of u guys!!..miss u badly!

10 comments:

Beast said...

THIS!!!
I like...
enough said.

Anak Kampung said...

enough???

ohh gucci

Anonymous said...

miss u 2 din!!!

Anak Kampung said...

how i want to discover this by my own beb..how?

IZZAYATI HUSNA AHMAD said...

ehh, aku ade !


eksaited ! eksaited ! HEHSS.

Anak Kampung said...

cik husna,

BEHAVE!!

Hanafi Madzlan said...

BIG DIN>>
menyentuh okeh..

amigas, cheetas, frens for the life man ;)

Hanafi Madzlan said...

btw
gamba tuh aku xsuke la environment dy.. sbb ade org ngek ngok kan.. tp xpe,ade saep, arasso ngan adi..
aku de gamba yg ag semat.. t nak upload, aku mms kat kaw.. huahahauahhuahauhuahauhauh
(xsedar diri nih)

Anis Hariz said...

anything,anywhere,everthing
i'm totally in ur side!
keep remind that.
aww..marcJ

Anak Kampung said...

how i miss u guys badly!