Thursday, October 29, 2009

Antara benua,Antara impian,Antara harapan

Salam...
Tiada siapa pun dapat memahami hati sanubari ku ini...
Even my best fwen either...
they look me laugh, make jokes, and it cheerful their life but no ones knew what inside my hearts...

Rite know, i have a lot to think, lot to decide and lots to manage,
but i try to make it as happy as i can...

Nows, i was thinking either i want to fulfill my dreams or not or jus let it be...
4 days ago, when i check my email, i was surprised by OFFER LETTER FROM UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA..

When i get the letter, of cos i;m very happy but i'm start to think
what my father's reaction when he knew about this?
what my mother's reaction when she knew it?
is it they will happy?
or is it they will happy and starts to think about financial for me??

My moms already in her age, and not in very well condition, i love her...
Afraid that something.........hmm, you know what i mean...

Until now, my parents did not know anything about it...
I wish my Kak long around me....

No comments: